Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Let's Get Started

I am kicking off 2012 with a new and wonderful event concept.  For years, I have been planning events for corporate clients. Company picnics, ice cream socials, covered wagons for Western themed events, 500 pumpkins for a portable pumpkin patch brought directly to you...even a good size haunted house for Halloween and  live reindeer during Christmas with the arrival of Santa in a horsedrawn sleigh for holiday parties!  I will continue to plan these wonderful events throughout the year, but I am now adding something new, and I am SOOO excited to share it with you!!   
Polka Dots and Parties Sweet Treats & Party Favors! 
All event planners look for unique and fun favors to add to their events.  I can provide exactly what you are looking for and personalize with your information or a company logo.  I use good quality papers in a beautiful array of colors and themes.  A pallet is chosen for you, then emailed or text directly to you for your approval prior to designing your party package.  If you prefer to shop for you own paper quantities and color pallets, your pricing will reflect that choice.  Themed Party Packages will be added  to my blog each week. Go through each party, pick out the pieces that most interest you and create your own 
Polka Dots & Party  Package!! 
 Contact me  for information and pricing. 

   

No comments: