Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Do!!!



I wanted to post just a few wedding favors. These are just so simple and clean looking. I really didn't add much BLING, because I like to use pretty papers in my pieces. To me inked edging, glitter paints, bows and ribbons are as much BLING as I like to add to wedding favors. Of course, I love to match ribbons to the bridesmaid dresses.  Wired ribbon is pretty...but I am also partial to polka dots.  So without further ado ...here are just a few of my favor boxes. 



It's the lantern adorable?  I will be creating more centerpieces with this pattern...so check back often!


And last but not least, this sexy lingerie die cut can be used as a bunting at a bridal  shower, bachelorette  party or even a big girl birthday. I have also made this design into a party favor box with a ribbon handle...very sexy!!  

When ordering party favor boxes, please order in quantities of 12.  Banner/Buntings have 15 pieces (13 flags and 2 fillers). 

Happy Crafting!
~Margie






No comments: