Monday, February 13, 2012

Pretty Pokes

I have to say...these pictures do not show the "cuteness" in these Pretty Pokes!!  Lots of dimension is  included on each poke....layering, buttons, brads or ribbons. I add a little craftiness to each piece.  Are you looking for a certain theme?  Just let me know; if I don't have it, I will create it. I am hoping to add at least 15 pokes per month to this collection.  I love to use SVG Files, as well as Cricut Files. If you're looking for a a design, check out my "Craftiness Sites" listed on the left side bar of my blog.  It's filled with SVG and digital files.  As a side note, I can create Favor Boxes of each of these same designs, so your Pretty Poke Centerpiece will MATCH your Favors, Goodie Bags, Cupcake Picks and Banners/Buntings.You can either order the pokes singly or as a whole centerpiece, base included.  As a single poke you can create your own base using the "DIY Candy Filled Method" as mentioned in my February 12th blog post. Either way makes a beautiful centerpiece!! Let's say YOU LOVE to add your OWN craftiness...and you LOVE to shop for your OWN decorative papers.  How about I cut your designs, sit down with you and your friends and teach YOU how to put a Pretty Poke together...YES, that will $ave you a bundle...It's a great way to set up your OWN CrafterNoon with friends and family! You will have to supply glues, ribbons, brads, buttons etc. I will provide cut files, and straws as well as one hour of my time.  

I can pretty much do any theme.  A WHOLE centerpiece includes 7 large Pretty Pokes set into a matching themed base.  Is this a gift, a Pretty Poke Bouquet...for maybe a New Baby,  Birthday or Graduation Celebration, Get Well Gift, how about a Wedding Reception or Baby Shower Centerpiece?  Within the next month Pretty Pokes will be adding Cake Pops and Candy Lolli's  to these centerpieces!!!! I can't wait to share those with you...they are sooooo adorable it will be love at first site!!! 

Ok let me show you the batch of Pretty Pokes  for this week.  Next Monday, more will be added.  Looking for a special theme, just send me an email with your suggestion and I will come up with something special for you and post it on my blog.  

~Margie~  
















No comments: