Thursday, May 24, 2012

Desiree Chocolates-Play Ball

Last week, I had an call for a baseball themed, Pint Size Centerpiece for Desiree Chocolates in Vernon Hills, IL.   The Pint Size Centerpiece holds 8 Cake Pops, Chocolate Truffles or just about anything on a stick. The base of the container also holds one themed Pretty Poke right in the center.  Some choose a unique, double sided poke, where others may ask for a name or company logo on the center Pretty Poke.  Desiree filled my centerpieces with the most adorable baseball theme chocolate designs. Doesn't her candy bar look scrumptious?   


The day Desiree and I met she gave me a beautiful plate of goodies to take home and share with my husband, needless to say, I devoured them on the ride home...not ALL of them, I swear!!  Funny, she called me on my drive home and said, "Margie some of those treats should be refrigerated"...I wanted to say, 'oh no worries, I took care of that before I hit the expressway'!!  I didn't even get to take a picture of them!!  But, believe me, they were YUMMY!!!  I swear I didn't eat them ALL...or did I!!  Wink, wink!! 


Desi sent me pictures to share with you...doesn't her candy bar look AMAZING?   I love it!!





Next week, I will be sharing more pictures from a bridal shower that Desiree is displaying my Watering Can Centerpiece, "It's a Shower". Stayed tuned and be sure to check out Desiree Chocolates, and tell her Margie sent you!!

~Margie





!

No comments: