Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tootsie Roll



Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce you to our newest family member... Tootsie Roll.  She's an adorable Cavachon, 10 weeks old and so far only 3.5 pounds.  We are so lucky to have found her.  I searched for a rescue and just couldn't find a pup we liked.  So my daughter found  Timber Ridge Kennel on line in Missouri, about 6 hours away from Chicago. We were thrilled that there was a female pup available, and my husband and daughter surprised me with this little bundle of joy!  



Sue, the breeder, didn't mention that Tootsie was housebroken, but knock on wood, she has not had any accidents in the house!  Even in the middle of the night.  She slept in my bed and woke me up by pulling my hair last night.  I took her right outside and she did BOTH...then went right back to sleep...but this time in her kennel.  She is just a BOUNCING, ball of fur!  I keep saying to her..."you are such a lucky girl"...but honestly, I am the LUCKY GIRL!!  As much as I still miss my Little Sadie, Tootsie Roll has taken away the tears.  She is just so cute and I couldn't ask for a better behaved puppy.  She is truly heaven sent. Thanks Sadie for sending her my way.     













2 comments:

TennisTerry said...

:)

Paula said...

Congratulations Margie on your beautiful new furbaby Tootsie Roll. I'm so happy for you.

Paula5 srDebl