Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Haloweenie

Hi Everyone!!!
I know, I have been out of the loop for a while, but I promise...I have good reason.  I think the big reveal will be ready next week.  Can't wait to share! Most of my time was spent in shopping...who doesn't love that?  
I thought I would share a few pictures of some Halloween Favors.  I actually made these last year, but they are truly worth repeating.  I will have a couple new banners to show later in the week as well.
I can't begin to tell you how much I LOVE these cute little treat boxes.  I purchased the SVG file from My Scrap Chick.  Plenty of room for candy treats.  Of course, kids love the goodies, but I really think friends and co-workers would love and appreciate the time you put into making the box.  The cute favor is just as important as the goodies inside, don't you think???







I searched and searched for a candy corn image to make this darling banner.  Low and behold...I found the pattern on the same wonderful site as the favors. I added the letters, colorful Halloween fabric and festive tulle between the letters...it came out so darn CUTE!    Last year, I was a newbie using these SVG files, this year I am an old PRO!!  I saved the banner and am using it again this year.  My mantel actually looks a little better this year than last...I added my collection of pumpkins to give it a nice holiday look.  You will be able to see it in another blog entry later this month. Well, I am off to the hardware store to purchase a one stinkin' double headed screw that wasn't included with a curtain rod...sheesh!!  



Oh by the way, on Saturday I have an outside Halloween event for 800 guests!!  Kettle Corn, Haunted House, Hay Rides....500 pumpkins, should be fun!  Hoping to post those pictures on Sunday, so come-on back!    Happy Fall...enjoy your week!

~Margie  

No comments: