Sunday, November 11, 2012

Another Tabletop Shop



Hi Everyone, 
I posted another beautiful,  Tabletop Candy Shop on my other blog today and thought I would give you a peak as well. It's the Vintage Christmas Shop.  I won't post any details here because you can find the information on the other blog, but I have to admit...the pictures just don't do my tables justice.  They really are beautiful; trust me! These Tabletop Shops are RENTAL PIECES from Party Connection Events. The basic rental comes with 20-25 pieces.  It's a DIY, so YOU fill it up with your own goodies and party decor. (candy and desserts not included) 

This week, I am working on another Christmas Tabletop Shop and a Baby Naming Party with a Jungle theme for a friend...so check back next week for some cool new paper piecing ideas. The next Tabletop Shop will be filled with handmade decor!

Until then, thanks for stopping by!
~Margie  

No comments: