Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Snowman Soup Box



I have a few snowmen pieces I would like to show you.  Below are Snowman Soup Packets I made up for some friends' co-workers.  Just a cute way to say, Happy Winter.  Add a hot cocoa packet and a candy cane.  Simple, but cute.



Omg...these little boxes came out so adorable!!  Just slip off the tie right over his head and fill it with chocolate kisses, hot chocolate mix and marshmallows, money ...just about anything.  I added a little loop to the top of the box and used it as an ornament.  I think this was one of my very favorite holiday favors I made...I love it so much, that I am making more this week for Spring....stay tuned...  


I added these snowmen favors to a cupcake stand....PERFECT!  Makes a nice centerpiece too!


Same favor boxes...different stand...placed in a candy bowl.  


Just hangin' around at www.tabletopcandyshop.com


OMG...honestly, I only made 2 dozen of these...but they look so cute EVERYWHERE, I just had to share!!


Oh NO!!  Another snowman tree?  Can you tell I love these little guys? I got the stand from Pier One and I can see using it every winter.   


Lastly, I will leave you with a sneak peek of Tabletop Candy shop .  I have to get busy with that blog too...lots of idea and fun events over the holiday.  

Ok friends...playing catch up here all week.  Enjoy!

~Margie
















No comments: