Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Down on the Farm

Yee Haw! 
Just a little something from the farm.  I made two different styles of  cow favor boxes...perfect for baby shower or 1st Birthday, actually a toddler birthday would be fun or maybe even something at the office...from the HERD!!  lol
I have several favorite SVG companies, but both of these came from My Scrap Chick.  I love their patterns; they are so darn cute and so much fun for any party!       

Add a little BELL to the ribbon for perfect necktie.  I love these little guys. The perfect size for a stack of sandwich cookies.  Or maybe some cow pies (chocolate chips) 


Ok, now these little guys... I just couldn't pass up.  I have all of My Scrap Chicks Trio Patterns, but these fit right into the "Farm" Theme.    I would fill and place these at each place setting ...How about MILK DUDS or Bulls Eyes?  Or even some homemade cow pies....ooops, I mean chocolate chip cookies!


Ok friends, 
Thanks for stopping by!
~Margie


  

No comments: