Tuesday, July 16, 2013

It's been awhile...

Hi everyone, I haven't logged into my blog in months.  I really want to get back on track and I have many things to show you. I am now working part time as a rental coordinator for our clubhouse. It's been a busy start and now we are feeling a bit of a lull.  I work by appointments only and I am lucky if I get 10 hours a week.  But, I am not going to worry about it...it is what it is.  They tell me it will pick up again in the fall, so we will see how it goes. I enjoy it, so that's all the matters.
  
As you know, I also plan events for Party Connection Events.  We are always busy over there.  I just had an event for 2,000 guests and it went FABULOUS!! Complete with on-site grilling, tattoo artists, balloon twisters, trackless train, tons of games and water sports...and the BEST PIECE was ZIPLINE 2013!!! OMG...so much fun...the kids loved it and really had a blast!  

This is our newest piece...Zipline 2013






We had planned a Hot Air Balloon lift off, but the winds were just too strong.  
I have been working on several different party favors over the last few months.  I try to do at least a couple parties each month.  Several 1st birthdays, wedding & baby showers and many Mitzvah's.  I have even made a few teachers' and employee appreciation gift boxes.  It's been fun, I will share those with you under different labels soon.  


Lastly a few pictures of my best friend, my little Tootsie.  I love her to pieces!!  At the moment she is laying on my feet....







I will be playing catch up in the next few weeks so check back often!!

Happy Summer!

Margie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy to see someone who genuinely loves what she does....and it shows! Much continued success to you!