Friday, September 6, 2013

Sweet Table Menu Cards


For the past year, I have been working with Desiree Chocolates.  She likes to use my menu cards on her Sweet Tables. This folded card is the most perfect little design that works well with every table and can easily be changed to fit other themes. These cards are sold individually which makes it very affordable to enhance an already gorgeous Sweet Table. I have done several other themes as well.
This next party was a beach theme, if you hadn't already guessed. Though a bit more complicated because of the intricate cuts; I love the way they came out and would definitely do it again for another party. You may be asking yourself, where did I find those cute images?  ....but if I told you I would have to give away a few secrets...sorry friends... wink, wink! 






I like to add a little BLING to each card and make them very unique to my own style.  

This next party was a Tinkerbell Birthday Party I did last year. I didn't make Menu Cards so to speak, but I did make Candy Tags with a different look. Since these tags were used on a stemmed jar. I just added a hole with a slit and slipped it onto the stem.  It was nice because the event was outside and the tags didn't blow-away.  


So many more tags and menu cards to show you...but I will save them for another day.  
Thanks for stopping by!

~Margie

No comments: