Wednesday, October 2, 2013

IT'S OFFICIAL, I MADE THE TEAM!!!!

I am so tickled to be a part of My Scrap Chick Design Team.  I can't tell you how excited and honored it is to work with all of these talented ladies. When I started paper piecing about 3 years ago Val and Kristi, from MSC were so sweet to explain to me how to do this wonderful craft. I kept going back to their site and I knew that it was something I was determined to learn. I never, in my wildest dreams, thought that I would be a part of THEIR team! We are actually just getting started, but to tell you the truth, I am overwhelmed with their generosity! I wish I could create all day long, but I have parties that need my attention too. The Design Team gals are AMAZING and their talents are OVER THE TOP!! I will have a hard time keeping up with them. We have already made a couple new pieces this week. A little out of my comfort zone, but I thought mine came out ok.  I will be posting all of my projects here later this weekend, so check back. Be sure to stop by My Scrap Chick. Tons of goodies for the holidays....and so much more to come.  Lots of ideas shared by all.  
Thanks again for stopping by!
~Margie    



No comments: